Saturday, February 23, 2013


If you are reading this, I would like to thank you kindly for being one of the very first to take interest in my first SL store/shopping blog.

Here, I will list every release made under the name B. Sinister, and also point out only the best and most attention-deserving products on the market place.
I would like to make it clear that my intention to not only keep a record of my store's releases, but also to draw eyes to lesser-known, talented artists in SL. I believe that, with age, the creativity has been drained from second life; all of these templates have made both shopping and creating uniform monotonous and I believe that's where second life's energy began to die. I welcome you to help me breathe life and challenge back into our alternate world. Please, if you see anything or anyone noteworthy, even if it is yourself, contact me!

Be it known also that, while this blog may be new, Sinister most definitely is not.I have been making content, albeit lazily, even before the close of the Teen Grid (That's where I came from!); though you most likely have never heard of me, as I often end up neglecting my second life account for a while when life needs my attention, which is when I end up closing up and restarting some other time. :P
Of course, I do intend to do my best to stick around this time though!

Time to hop to it!
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

1 comments:

  1. What hair are you using in the kemono Stary eyes preview picture it's gorgeous <3_<3

    ReplyDelete